In this digital world, where everything is getting online your business too needs a website. Why? As you can see most of the deals or shopping are done online and living with the same old offline strategies won’t get you to benefit more. It has now become as essential as any other kind of presence like a physical shop or your business phone line. Here, we’ll be talking about the top 5 web hosting providers to make an online presence of your small business.
Things to know:
A business website doesn’t mean to have an expensive, complicated, or even costly to launch, but you do need to have some kind of web presence. You can start with an affordable, basic web hosting service. This is because many folks search on Google first to know about new things or when trying to find new products.
Before we dig the top 5 web hosting solutions for your small business, there are few things to look at. Read on, and we’ll tell exactly what to look for when purchasing web hosting. While you finish reading the article – I guarantee, you’ll be able to choose the best web hosting service as per your need.
First thing first,
- Turnkey Internet
What is web hosting?
If you don’t know what web hosting is then let me give you a brief answer to that. Web hosting is – as the name suggests itself, where your website is hosted. Or, it is the home of your site, where all your website information, data, videos, etc. are stored.
According to Google report, it says that a website needs to have good speed, reliability, flexibility, uptime, etc. to rank on search engines. That means it’s crucial to pick a host carefully because of the speed of your site and its reliability depend upon the web hosting service you choose.
What type of web hosting is best for my small business?
When it comes to types of web hosting, every hosting provider is different – they aren’t all the same. Commonly, they can be divided into four main categories – Shared, VPS, Cloud, and Dedicated Hosting.
Shared hosting is the cheapest among all other hosting services because multi-websites are hosted in a single server. In this hosting service, the speeds are slower, and you don’t get many features compared to VPS hosting. But, it’s ideal for a small business that just wants to host-specific information.
VPS hosting and Cloud hosting are both quite similar. They provide their service as a virtual private network, which gives you more flexibility and better performance of your site compared to shared hosting, however at a cost.
Dedicated hosting is the highest level of web hosting service. Here, you’ll be provided with an entire single server dedicated to your site. It offers you with the best performance, security, and speed, but the charges are expensive. It’s ideal for e-commerce or gaming websites. For a small business, this is not recommendable. However, if you can invest, you get the best service with a dedicated server.
What should I look for when buying web hosting for small business?
Most of the beginners make decisions to go for hosting service which is of low cost – and that’s considerable. It is obvious, that you need web hosting and a domain name for your online presence. However, there are a few more things that you can look for.
For example – An SSL certificate (if you’re selling online) for security reasons, customer support, ease of use essential, powerful control panel, etc. Some web hosting service comes with that all included, while others add it on as you purchase.
Besides all that, speed is also something that you need to look at. Because a slow loading site will give your visitors a bad impression and falls aside – also, affects your search engine ranking. Reliability is vital too, although the hosting companies we have listed are all highly trustable and offer minimal downtime.
Top 5 web hosting providers for your small business
1. HostGator – Best For Your Hosting Needs
Affordable yet effective, this web hosting company is ideal for a small business with great features.
- Hatchling Plan: $2.75 per month
- Baby Plan: $3.95 per month
- Business Plan: $5.95 per month
HostGator is one of the best and affordable web hosting services for your hosting needs. It is super easy to use and provides a vast array of tools to take your idea or business online. You can register for a domain name, shared hosting, and unlimited bandwidth within minutes.
Some of the powerful features you get are as follows:
- Free SSL certificate for your added security.
- 24X7 Customer Support via phone and live chat.
- Drag-and-drop website builder to craft your own amazing website.
- One-click WordPress installation to get your website launched quickly.
- It provides a 99.9% uptime guarantee so that you won’t have to worry about your site dropping.
- 45-days money-back guarantee for customer satisfaction.
- HostGator covers everything that you want for a small business needs
- Website builder included.
- You have to pay extra for site backups
- To grab the best deal you have to go for 3 years plan.
2. BlueHost – Best For WordPress Sites
Designed for high-end small businesses with comprehensive support, Bluehost is ideal for beginners.
- Shared Plan: $3.95 per month
- VPS Plan: $19.99 per month
- Dedicated Plan: $79.99 per month
Bluehost is one of the oldest, reliable, and leading web hosting solutions. It is recommended by WordPress itself when it comes to simplifying WordPress installations. The shared hosting plan they offer is perfect for blogs, hobbies, and even small business websites. However, you can also choose to upgrade it to VPS or Dedicated server once your site starts getting traffic.
Features you get are as follows:
- Unmetered bandwidth across all its plans.
- Free SSL certificate to secure the connection between websites and your visitors.
- 50 GB SSD Storage for faster speed of your website.
- 24X7 Customer Support via phone, email, and live chat.
- 30-Days money-back guarantee.
- Recommended by WordPress.org
- Ideal for beginners getting started online.
- Smooth performance.
- No uptime guarantee.
- No unlimited SSD Storage in the basic plan.
3. Hostinger – Best For Budget Option
Easy to use, fast, and cheap web hosting services, Hostinger is ideal for the smallest business websites.
- Single Shared Hosting: $0.99 per month
- Premium Shared Hosting: $2.89 per month
- Business Shared Hosting: $3.99 per month
If you simply want an online presence, Hostinger is perfect. It is easy to set up, simple, and intuitive. Your visitors can experience the lightning-fast speed of your website. The cheapest plan starts at just $1 per month and offers you enough bandwidth to keep your website ticking.
Features you get are as follows:
- An all-important SSL certificate.
- One-click WordPress installation.
- Website Builder.
- 24/7/365 Chat Support
- 30-days money-back guarantee
- Comes at cheap price
- Easy for beginners
- Optimized WordPress
- Increase in renewal charge
- No free domain with a starter package
4. GreenGeeks – Best For Speed & Security
Faster, Secure, and Eco-friendly, GreenGeeks is one of the best of the advanced bunch.
- Hosting Lite Plan: $2.95 per month
- Pro: $5.95 per month
- Premium: $11.95 per month
GreenGeeks is one of the industry’s leading eco-friendly web hosting provider putting back 3 times the power they consume into the grid in the form of renewable energy. It is designed for the fastest, most secure, and scalable hosting service with their own data centers.
Features are as follows:
- Free domain name
- 1-Click app installer
- Unlimited Web Space & Data Transfer
- Free Wildcard SSL certificate
- 24X7 Support for you to assist.
- Free drag & drop website builder
- 30-Days money-back guarantee
- 300% Green, Eco-friendly web hosting solution.
- Free website migration.
- PowerCacher for your blazing-fast page loads.
- Few complaints about the refund policy.
5. Turnkey Internet – Best For Performance
Reliable, fast, and cost-effective enterprise-level cloud solutions for your online business needs.
- cPanel/Linux Starting: $2.49 per month
- Plesk/Windows Starting: $7.99 per month
- SEO Hosting Starting: $14.99 per month
- VPS/Cloud Server Starting: $4.99 per month
- Dedicated Server Starting: $99.00 per month
- Enterprise Colocation: $29.99 per month
We’ve primarily discussed on shared hosting plans here because small businesses usually don’t need higher hosting plans. But if you are thinking for the long term, or require high-performance hosting plans, then Turnkey Internet covers the best. It has the options for VPS/Cloud, Dedicated, SEO Hosting, and more.
TurnKey Internet offer cloud solutions that leverage their enterprise-class infrastructure and award-winning staff to take care of your online business needs. They provide the servers, the network, the data center, and the expert staff to ensure that you can focus on what you do best – running your business.
The company also offers powerful features to meet your website needs. However, it’s great for blazing-fast performance, 100% network uptime guarantee, 30-Days money-back satisfaction guarantee, 24x7x365 managed support, and all the security features you could imagine. Besides that, it also offers many security features and protects your website from DDoS attacks and more. If you know what your website needs, this is probably the hosting provider for you.
- 100% Network Uptime Guarantee
- Plenty of options for growing business
- No-questions-asked Money-back guarantee
- No specific shared hosting plan. However, there are Windows, Linux, and SEO hosting available.
So, these were the top 5 web hosting providers for your small business. You can choose any one of the following to make an online presence of your business. Make sure to go through details before purchasing any hosting plan. Now, it’s time to bring your business online and achieve your goal.